It was one of those nights, I am hungry, I feel lazy and I don’t want to eat out. So I venture around and find the simplest thing to make. I got shrimps and eggs at home, perfect! I wish I had green onions, again too lazy to go out.
My recipe is the simplest – serving 1-2.
1. 10-15 pieces of medium shrimp (marinate with little salt and white pepper)
2. 3 large eggs (add a little soy sauce and mix)
3. white pepper, salt and soy sauce.
4. green onion (optional)
1. quickly stir fried the shrimp until is 80% cooked, and set aside.
2. hit up pan with oil and add eggs … about 30 seconds later, you can add the shrimps in. Quickly stir fried until eggs are 90% cooked, still a little runny. Turn off the stove. You are done. Use your judgement, make sure don’t over cook the eggs. Use green onion if you want.