Happy Chinese New Year!
I did a simple home made dinner for Chinese New Year.
鮑魚冬菇扒生菜 Braised Abalone with Mushroom and Lettuce.
1. Boiled lettuce and put on a plate. Soak Chinese mushroom until soft.
2. Open the can of braised abalone, cook abalone and mushroom together until sauce thicken.
3. Put mushroom and abalone on the lettuce. Done. Simple.
薑蔥雞 Ginger & Onion Chicken
1. We used a small Cornish chicken, around 1-2 lbs. Use a little salt to rub around the chicken, set aside for about 30 minutes. Cut few slices of ginger and put them on/around the chicken.
2. Boil water and steam chicken for 25-30 minutes, until cook.
3. Cut chicken as you like.
4. Chop ginger and green onion. Heat oil in a pan over medium heat, cook ginger and green onion until fragrent, add a tablespoon of salt and a little bit of sesame oil. Done.