Simple, easy Chinese soup:
Ingredients: Pork Bones, Dry Octopus, Hairy Melon, Carrot, Tangerine Peel, Black Eye Peas, Peanuts, Cordyceps Flower (蟲草花), and Dried Dates.
1. Pork bones – rinse and blanched (until you see the dark foam floating, then blanching is done), take it out and rinse again.
2. In a clean pot, start boiling your soup water.
3. Soak the dry Tangerine peel in warm water for 5 minutes and scrape off the white inside part as much as you can (that’s the bitter part).
4. When your water starts boiling, add all ingredients in and boil on high heat for 30 minutues.
5. Then turn to medium boil for 2.5 hours.
6. Add salt and enjoy!