Crispy Savory Fried Garlic Chicken Wings! 炸蒜香雞翼
1. Marinate chicken wings with soy sauce, salt, white pepper, sesame oil, and cooking wine for 30 minutes.
2. Minced garlic, lots of garlic, 2 slices of ginger, 2 small pepper cut in slices … set a side.
3. Dust chicken wings with corn starch.
3. In a pan, heat up generous amount of oil … put chicken wings and pan fried til crispy brown. I did mine total for 10-15 minutes. If you have a deep fryer, it would be much easier.
4. Put fried chicken wings on paper towel to soak up some of the oil.
5. Use the left over oil in pan, stir fry garlic and hot green pepper until fragrant. Add chicken wings back in pan, add some salt, stir fry for couple minutes.
6. Serve hot and enjoy!