Easy, simple, healthy, fluffy homemade Whole Wheat Pancakes 自製全麥鬆餅
The amount I listed is good for 2 people, about 4 pancakes. You can double the amount to serve more.
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup milk – I used 2% milk
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice – you may use vinegar, or white wine
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 egg
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- little more butter for greasing pan or griddle
- Mix all dry ingredients in a big bowl (whole wheat flour, sugar, baking powder, salt).
- In a sperate bowl mix milk and lemon juice together first. Then add egg and melted butter. Mix til smooth.
- Slowly at a time, mix the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Mix til you get smooth but little lumpy texture. See my picture for reference.
- I used regular cooking pan. Turn stove medium to medium-low heat, add some butter. Then scoop pancake mixture in pan, gently spread into circle. Cook for 1-2 minutes, rule of thumb, you can flip the pancake when you see little bubbles forming.
- Serve these fluffy pancakes with butter and maple syrup!