Simple dish for dinner, goes perfect with rice! Steamed Squid Minced Pork Patty 魷魚蒸肉餅.
- pork – I used pork to make my minced meat, you can certainly buy mince meat at store – (I forgot how much, just how much ever you need – my portion was good for 2 person).
- dried squid (soaked for at least 4 hours)
- pinch of salt
- pinch of sugar
- 1/2 teasppon of white pepper
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of oatmeal (yes, oatmeal … it helps make the patty more tender)
- steamed for 15 mins – you can add more soy sauce for taste