- 1/2 cup mirin
- 1/4 cup sake
- 1/4 soy sauce
- 2 tbs sugar
- pinch of salt
- pinch of white pepper
- 1 tbs veggie oil
- Combine all marinate in a large mixing bowl. Add chicken wings and make sure its coated well.
- Cover and let it marinate for 4 hours or more, I marinated overnight.
- Pre-heat oven and bake chicken wings under 355F, make sure line baking tray with baking paper.
- Bake for a total of 45 minutes, in about 20 minutes you can take the wings out and brush the wings with marinate to give them a bit more color.
- Add sesame seeds or green onion marinate.